Check out my poll results below!

Flavor of Ice Cream: Chocolate

“You enrich people’s lives with your great sense of humor and make people feel better when they’re down. So it’s no surprise that you resemble a rich flavor like chocolate, which was once prescribed as medicine to treat certain illnesses. You have decadent taste, but a sweet demeanor. To sum it up, you’re choc-tastic!” This result absolutely goes against what I stand for because I am a lover of vanilla ice cream and a hater of chocolate ice cream. I do have to admit, it is interesting that chocolate was once prescribed to treat illnesses, if only it was like that today!

Gemstone: Aquamarine

“You tend to go with the flow, rarely getting upset. Your friends know that not much bugs you, and even if things do, you don’t stay annoyed for very long. You love water-related games, and you’re always ready when the next adventure washes in.” This oddly describes my personality in a more specific way than I thought was possible considering these types of polls are not generally accurate.

Musical Instrument: Guitar

“You amp up the fun wherever you go. That’s why your musical match is the guitar. Like this instrument, you have pitch-perfect style. And both you and the guitar are in high demand. (Over three million are sold in the United States alone each year.) Rock on!” I was interested to take this poll because I am a very musical person who plays piano and dabbles in guitar. I must say though, it is a little creepy that I’m in high demand because no one ever told me I was for sale.

My Personality: Through the Eyes of National Geographic