The first day of every school year, my family and I have a tradition of making or buying a treat, and then sharing how our days were while we eat together. This year we decided to try a desert place we have never gone to before called Vampire Penguin.

This picture shows an assortment of flavors you can purchased at Vampire Penguin. You should also know that our shaved ice came in big cups, but still included as many toppings as you have seen in the pictures listed.

Despite what you might think, Vampire Penguin is not a haunted house, it is actually a shaved ice dessert shop! Our shaved ice was amazing and unlike any other we had ever tasted before. The ice, or snow I should say is creamy, fluffy, and comes in a variety of flavors. Each member of my family ordered a different flavor of ice, but we collectively loved the Pina Colada for its freshness and the Sweet Tooth which had marshmallows, sprinkles, and lots of whip cream!

Sweet Tooth!

On their menu, you can choose from a list of pre-decided flavors and toppings called “Classics” or build your own shaved snow. Overall, if you’re looking for a unique and refreshing dessert to cool yourself down on a hot day, Vampire Penguin is the place to go!

Watch this video to learn where Vampire Penguin got their name and how they make their shaved ice! Click Here

To visit the Vampire Penguin of American Fork website, click here!

Vampire Penguin Review
Tagged on:         

One thought on “Vampire Penguin Review

• August 26, 2021 at 3:33 pm
    Permalink

Grace, that looks absolutely delicious! This really makes me want to try it now! Thanks for this post, because I am definitely coming here!

Reply